Do we use our mind(s)?

Think about it - If we were to use our mind(s), then we could control the thought pattern... and not let our mind(s) wander...

We would only think what we want to, when we want to.

On the contrary, I feel like an object being used by the mind.

Wondering when the tables would turn... the effort is on though; it surely has begun.

There are now moments - very short though - when my mind is blank... or maybe it is my imagination! Is it yet another game my mind is playing on me...! A chill runs down my spine...

ha ha ha! No - I am confident it is me... :) But I will take my time, as I do not sense the urge to hurry.

I will be the master one day. Master of my body, master of my mind. And soul.

Topic raised by my soulmate Rakesh, in a park in Jayanagar, in February 2006, during a conversation on the self.

Comments