Some of my favourite actors

Man! Leonardo DiCaprio! What a fine actor he is! I thought he was just famous for his chocolate-boy looks, but GANGS OF NEW YORK, THE DEPARTED, THE AVIATOR, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN is proof enough to suggest what a natural performer he is.

And Martin Scorsese! One of the most hard-hitting directors one can ever see. So true, capturing the minutest of detail, his movies kinda grow on me BIG TIME. He is arguably my top-rated director, who has been awesomely consistent, though I do often read that he is under-rated and unlucky! Whatever people say, Mr Scorsese - take a bow.

My other all-time favourite actors include Aamir Khan, Al Pacino, Gregory Peck, Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri, Robert De Niro (TAXI DRIVER... mind boggling!!!), Tom Hanks ( I was almost in tears watching his performance - if you still want to call it that! - in Philadelphia, playing Andrew Beckett to the skin).

Some movies indeed leave you with goosebumps eternally!

Comments