The complexity of screwed up decision making

I feel so tensed and feel like this is my last day. Cannot afford to lose it here; it means so much to me. I have always worked hard; real hard at my job.

I realise that building a career is like building a brick. My mind is constantly reminding me of the importance of prioritising things; and implement them. I was always bad at it. Making decisions is the most important factor in life.

I have done what is not important at that point in time. It has hit me badly. And have missed on what is the most important. Do not know whom to turn to - all that matters is this to me. And how!

I am so tensed., to say the least...

Everything else is immaterialistic. So far, all else was all that mattered.

What is the point?!!! Sheer stupidity... aaaaaaaargh!

I am surprised that I am so practical. If it stays, it does.
Else, I fight harder. That is it.

Comments