A healthy body is a healthy mind...

To be someone special in life takes character. I feel good; as someone said that the mind is a mirror image of the body. When you look good, you feel good. Nineteen lost so far, and this time, the best thing is that it is all for myself. Enough of all the fat, unhealthy times and the crappy contribution to global warming! And the best thing is that this time, it is just for myself. Unlike the previous two times, when it was for love. Come to think of it, I could not have been more stupid. The people who really cared for me always asked me how I could expect someone else to like me, when I never loved myself. If only I had this maturity earlier, like (God knows how) some of them gain – guess being ‘street-smart’ is the right word – I could have been wiser earlier!

Comments