I was just seriously considering the idea, when my close friend also suggested why I don’t go ahead with it. Well, 92 movies since last December is indeed something that would be hard to repeat again in a lifetime, in one calendar year.

It all started with a dream – of watching the top-most movies of all time. Movies which have definitely transformed me – teaching me new words, phrases, way of life of different peoples, and many of which have definitely inspired me. I would say that had I not watched many of these movies, I would have certainly missed something in my life.

A girl once exclaimed to me, “You certainly know how to pick up a conversation, don’t you?” Indeed, true.

And so, here I am extending a passion beyond just watching movies – why not write about them? Atleast to improve them, and who knows! Someday, someone may be writing about my own movie… that indeed would be a day worth realizing! Not for a critic’s views, but more for the feeling of having realized something. It would be a dream come true.

Comments