Pleasant fortnight...

It has been a very memorable fortnight, this! I have been partying like crazy, and it couldn't get better than this! heheheh! Last weekend, Bharath Bhai treated the gang on becoming the Swift owner of a Maruti gaddi.

We were talking about the ways our lives had evolved over the past half-decade or so. I had this uncanny reputation of being a genuine kid at heart. I have made a sincere effort though in becoming street smart and not let go of any chances. But the irony of life is what when you want it, you don't get it; and when I did get it, it all went waste!

But, having been with me since college, and seen me grow all these years, Bharath stated that at last I had started unbuttoning the shirt, though slowly. Jayesh was like, "Oh No! Sekhar has improved a lot... now he is not unbuttoning anything... as he's rather unzipping it now!! A roar of laughter filled the room.



Cashback is a one-time watch. It begins pretty interestingly, and the weak script takes the movie at a snail's pace. Very ordinary storyline, followed by dull screenplay and performances. When it begins, it is like, "Hey! That has happened to me before!" But, then, sadly, it loses the pace.

Comments